Completed in 2007 in Kolbermoor, Germany. Images by Jann Averwerser , Kunze Seeholzer. Standing isolated in a clearing in the middle of the park of the old Kolbermoor spinning mill is the Chapel of St.
ROSARY THE ASSUMPTION OF MARY AQUAMARINE STONES BRONZE ANTIQUE FILIGREE DESIGN
Christ the King Catholic Church, Dallas 8017 Preston Road, Dallas, Dallas County, Texas, US Roman Catholic Parish Church Edward Schulte (Cincinnati, Ohio): Architect Leo Morgan, E.J. Morgan & Sons: Contractor 30 October (Christ the King) 1955: Church dedicated by His Excellency Thomas K Gorman, Bishop of Dallas