479 Colangelo Wayfinding Signs Part2
1.Cieling mounted 2. CLA 3.https://www.facebook.com/clapvisual 4. Light up
1. Floor or Ground 2. Alex Lin 3.http://minimalissimo.com/the-glass-pavilions-signage/ 4. Interesting use of circles and arrows to point to recognizable symbols
1. Wall mounted Perpendicular 3.http://www.hooksandlattice.com/direct-sign-mounts.html 4. simple, can see from multiple angles compared to straight on.
1. armatore 2. GNN group 3. Environmental Graphics 4.Beautiful landmark and map. Statue grabs attention
1.Exterior environment 3.http://www.passporter.com/photos/san-diego-zoo/p2134-san-diego-zoo-directional-sign.html 4. symbols and text together
1.Whymsical 3.http://www.whereisthebathroom.com 4. beautiful elegant symbols for man and woman.
1. metal 2. Parallat 3. Wayfinding design in the public environment 4.good spacing of text while still having texture and light
1. Exterior 2. THERE 3. Wayfinding design in the public environment 4.clear, good use of color
1. context 2. Medusa 3. Wayfinding design in the public environment 4.using text to create shape
1. Cieling mounted 2. Medusa Group 3. Wayfinding design in the public environment 4.similar to subway signage in NYC
1. Wall perpendicular 2. another matt ryan 3. Wayfinding design in the public environment 4.geometric design, good variations on system
1. context (red mountain) 2. Asya Kolokolova 3. Wayfinding design in the public environment 4.very clear with unified symbol for context
1. Wall flush 2. Greco Design 3. Wayfinding Design in the Public Environment 4.Simpliistic with nice frammetal is interesting.
1. Curved plane 2. Richardson 3. Environmental Graphics 4.map engraved into a rock is so uniqe
1. Interior Space 2. Beck and Graboski 3. Environmental Graphics 4.The design holding up the frame is beautiful
1. Reference to context 2. Landmark 3. Environmental Graphics 4.Love this typeface and how industrial it looks